Frequently asked questions
1. Are you live musicians, professional performers?
Indeed, we are skilled musicians who perform and play music as a profession, not as a sideline. We offer a diverse range of music services; from a piano or guitar soloists, singers, string ensembles, combos, variety bands, or jazz groups; to chamber/classical orchestras, rock & dance bands, choirs, big band orchestras, and other musical ensembles.
2. What music services do you provide for weddings?
Consultation, Instrumentals, Vocals, DJ /emcee, Bands, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Reception Music, Bilingual MC, Learning New Songs, Local Flair, Digital Music, Do-Not-Play List, and more music solutions…
3. What additional equipment or services do you offer?
Disco Ball, Fog Machine, Flat Screen, Gobo Projector, Lighting, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Video Projection, Willing to Travel. Please ask for more choices…
4. What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
Acapella; Choir; Brass – Trio, Quartet, Quintet; Instrumental – Soloist to Chamber; Woodwinds; Local music styles; Orchestra / Ensemble; String Trio, Quartet, or Quintet, Soloists, Guitar; Piano accompaniment; and more…
5. How many musicians are in your band(s)?
From a Soloist to a Full Band / 1 – 3, 4 – 6, 7 – 11
6. What music genres do your band(s) play?
American, Latin, International, Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Caribbean, Classic Rock, Classical, Club, Country, Dance, Electronic, Funk, Hip Hop, Jazz, Mariachi, Motown, Oldies, Orchestra, Pop, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Strings, Swing, Top 40, and much more. (Song list available)
7. If I want a special music package for the whole event, is it possible to get it?
Yes. You will have the opportunity to request a personalized music quote. We are also happy to negotiate custom packages.
8. How do I make a booking?
Simple. Complete the inquiry form, and we will respond ASAP with options & pricing. You can subsequently ask any questions you may have to make sure you are choosing the right act for your memorable day.
9. I have a limited budget. Can you still help?
Yes. We have a variety of packages and options available. We can recommend the appropriate rates and packages.
10. Once I’ve selected a wedding package, what is the next step?
Once you confirm the package, we will send you a contract. You will have the opportunity to complete the process by revising the agreement form where you can list all the details of your wedding date, etc.
11. I want to hear/see your groups before booking. Do you have sound clips/videos available?
Yes, we work with a vast number of musicians, and we have sound samples and videos.
12. My ceremony, cocktail & reception are taking place at different venues. Is this all right?
Yes. Any traveling time or additional set-up will have to fit into your chosen booking time, and it is essential to be informed of these requirements at the quotation stage.
13. One of my friends or relatives will be singing or playing at the wedding. Can they join the musicians, and can they rehearse?
The requests can be accommodated. Please tell us in advance so that we can discuss the level of difficulty involved. In most cases, a quick practice in the set-up time before the ceremony will suffice, but in others, a separate rehearsal may be required at an extra cost.
14. What about payment? Do you require a deposit?
Yes. To confirm a booking, we require a deposit and a signed contract. The deposit is typically 50% of the total fee.
15. When is the balance payable?
The contract will state when and how payment is to be made.
16. What are the payment methods available?
17. If I need to cancel my booking, can I have my deposit refunded?
Retainers are nonrefundable; however, written cancellations received at least two months or more before the date of the event shall qualify for a credit of fifty percent (50%) of the paid retainer, which may be applied toward a future music services agreement of similar or higher value.